Bacon Cheddar Pinwheels
- 2 (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inch)
In large bowl, combine all ingredients exept tortillas until well mixed. Lay a tortilla out on a plate and spread an even layer of the bacon and cheese mixture all the way to the edges (2 to 3 tbsp) Roll up tortilla tightly and place on a plate and then repeat until all the ingredients have been used.
Pop into the fridge to chill for 2 hours, Slice each rolled tortillas off the ends and set aside. Garnish slices with a sprinkle of chopped chives.
* Make sure your tortillas are at room temperature before you roll them so they are nice and flexible.